Friday, April 30, 2010

Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful is exactly that...wonderful. Most importantly he's MY Mr. Wonderful. And sorry ladies, I'm not sharing! =)


Having a baby is the single hardest thing I've ever done. Physically having him was cake compared to the days, weeks, and now months that have followed (See post below about Dr. Mah & the miracle drug). I don't know where I would be without Mr. Wonderful (aka CDitty). I know we both had this fairytale dream about how life with a newborn would be. We also both know that this fairytale sometimes isn't so fairytale like...and I'm sure CDitty's fairytale didn't start with, "Babe can you do me a favor..." or "Can you please help me do..." But CDitty, you never cease to amaze me. You take on any "favor" with a smile, never a challenge to big, small, or gross. I am thankful I can call you my husband. Proud I can call you my best friend. And incredibly excited I can call you Baby Jack's dad. Jack sure has a role model to look up to and I have a best friend to share the rest of my life with. Awesome.







1 comment:

  1. How proud I am of you both.
    I can't begin to tell you how happy it is to hear someone say such nice things about ones child, especially a daughter-in-law that I absolutely adore. Thank you for saying my son will be a good role model for Baby Jack. He's from good stock (at least from my side of the family :)).
    I Love you all--(including Fenway!)

    ReplyDelete