Sunday, August 15, 2010

Shameless

I know you all have been waiting in GREAT anticipation for the next posting. Well here you go!

No it's not Jack's letter (which is written, picture taken, just waiting the Dr. visit on Tuesday so I can fill in the stats), not any funny posting about poop, breast feeding (which I still do--TMI I know), and it's DEFINITELY not another sappy post about a family member.

It's SHAMELESS promotion. I am SHAMELESSLY promoting my husband's store, PROVISIONS. For those of you that don't know CDitty owns a clothing store. PROVISIONS became his baby in October of 2008. He has since become a slave making his own dream a reality! In the next short weeks we will be launching his new website: www.shopprovisions.com and EVERONE will be able to FINALLY shop online! =) Hooray! You can buy items like this:



Or this: Great denim:

One of my personal favs:
Men's stuff too:


But this is perfect. Perfect for football games, tailgating, BBQ's, and more:






And yes you can buy one too!










No comments:

Post a Comment