Monday, August 2, 2010

A Confession

I have a confession to make. I've been leading all of you on. I've been holding back, keeping a secret. I've been thisclose to lying to you.

I have a twin. Sister, actually. She's 3 months younger than me and has different parents, but a twin nonetheless. We've been twins for years. Let me introduce you. So without further ado...Valerie Michelle






You can call her Waddie. I do. Her friends do. Her parents do. And her brother lovingly coined the name.

In reality Waddie is my beautiful cousin. She really is 3 months younger than me, but we've been telling everyone we are twins for forever. So...where do I start? If I typed everything I wanted to you all would be reading for DAYS! So here's the rundown.

Waddie is funny. Very, very funny. She's also fun. Crazy fun! She makes me laugh. Really though, she makes everyone laugh. She likes spicy. Very spicy. Outrageously, incredibly hot, burn your mouth spicy. In fact, if you truly are what you eat then she would be a jalepeno or maybe a habenero (if you are what you drink she'd be a Bud Light). Which brings me to my next point. She's hot. Tall, blonde, tan, and skinny. A real life Barbie doll! In true Barbie fashion Waddie loves to shop! And woah the girl can shop! She will shop for anyone, any occasion, or for no reason at all!!

Waddie is an extremely giving person. I'm confident she would give anyone the shirt off her back (plus it would give her an excuse to buy a new one). She's a great friend. A best friend. A friend that can make you feel good about yourself no matter what the case. She was my maid of honor. Or MOH as she calls it. She pulled off her duties fabulously. Even down to her toast(raise your glass).

I can't wait for Jack to get to know his Auntie Waddie. She'll be the "fun one". The one that let's him stay up past his bed time, eat ice cream for dinner, and when he doesn't want to take a bath I'm sure she'll let him forgo the bath too! And I couldn't be more excited! Everyone deserves that "aunt" and I'm glad he'll have her. I'm glad I have her because even I like ice cream for dinner sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment