Sunday, May 16, 2010

Jack + The Paci


Baby Jack is in love. True love. Mad love. Makes mom & dad crazy love. With what? His Paci. I now have a love/hate relationship with the paci. 99% of the time I love it. It's that 1%...the middle of the night...the up every hour searching for it that I hate. The past 3 nights have been challenging. Jack discovered how much he really truly loves his pacifier. And he really truly does not want it to fall out of his mouth. EVER.

On a side note....do I really need to go to bigger pacifiers after 3 months? Any mom know this answer?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's totally a preference thing. Hank uses Avent paci's too, and when I registered, I wasn't sure about this so I just registered for all the different sizes. We've probably had 15-20 in our possession over the last 9 months, and it's nice to know we aren't hanging on for dear life to just 2 or 3. I'd say depending on how many you have already, it may be worth investing in a few more packs of the bigger size, just for good measure. PS...we HEART the paci here at the Perks' residence!

    ReplyDelete